- Data Controller
- Purpose Of Data Processing
- Data Processing Method
- Rights Of The Data Subject
- Categories Of Data Subjects
- Categories Of Recipients
- Legal Basis
- Communication To Third Parties
- Data Relocation Outside EU
- Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Via Casale Luparini, 12/B
06034 Foligno (PG) – Italy
+39 0742 24024
+39 800 031 627
Purpose Of Data Processing
The personal data of the interested party collected by BTREE S.R.L. directly referred to the Supplier or, for essentially identifying data, to other interested parties (such as collaborators, employees, contact persons, etc.), they are used by the Data Controller for all activities relating to the performance of the pre-contractual and / or contractual relationship, for the finding new partners, for the management of orders / procurement of goods or provision of services, including professional and qualified ones.
Data Provision Requirement
The provision of data is optional. However, the refusal to provide the data or the partial opposition or integration to their treatment, may in any case make it impossible for the company to establish the contractual relationship.
Data Processing Method
The processing is made to comply with the legal obligations in term of personal data treatment and protection, according to principles of lawfulness and correctness and in order to guarantee integrity, confidentiality and availability, both on paper-based archives and ERP softwares able to store, manage and trasmit the data.
The data are kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed, in application of the provisions of the reference legislation, without prejudice to the greater time necessary to guarantee the possible protection of the structure in terms of liability descending from the contractual relationship, to fulfill legal obligations, due to the nature of the data or document , or for reasons of public interest or for the exercise of public authority.
Automated Decisional Data Processing And Profiling
There aren’t any automated decisional data processing profiling procedures.
Right Of The Data Subject
The person concerned has the following rights:
- Know and change the data that is treated
- Limiting, revoking or canceling their data, although in these cases the contract will not executed
- Transfering data to a structured format
- Ability to fill a complaint to the italian data protection privacy authority at the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it/
- This information can be supplemented, orally or in writing, with further elements and indications, to best satisfy every cognitive need in the field of "Privacy".
Categories Of Data Subjects
Categories Of Recipients
External consultants: Business and Management consultancy
The data processing is necessary for supplying and processing of goods and services from the data controller, and also to comply with the administrative and legal obligations
Communication To Third Paries
- Fulfilment of legal or contractual obligations
- Business and Management consultancy (the updated list is available at BTREE SRL Headquarters
Data Relocation Outside EU
The data is not relocated outside of the European Union.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Avv. Anna Morozzi